BlueStacks is an American virtualization and mobile software company that runs cloud based cross-platform products such as the BlueStacks App Player, which enables Android applications to run on Microsoft Windows and macOS computers and laptops. It was founded by Rosen Sharma, who serves as the CEO and President of the company, Jay
Vaishnav, who is the SVP of Products, and Suman Saraf, who serves as the CTO (Chief Technical Officer) of the company, on April 25, 2009. Intel, Qualcomm, Samsung, Redpoint, Citrix, Radar Partners, Ignition Partners and many more, are some of the companies that are BlueStacks Investors.
Features of BlueStacks v4.32.12
The following is a list of the BlueStacks products and their features:
- App Player- It is a software that creates a virtual version of the Android Operating System on Microsoft Windows and macOS. It is free to download and its free use is limited to basic features. There are advanced
features also which, however, require a subscription paid monthly. As of 2015, the Player is claimed to
run 96% of the apps of Google Play Store.
- BlueStacks for Mac- It is the alpha-1 version of the this Player software which was developed for macOS. It
was released in 2012.
- Apps at the same time- It lets users to run many Android apps simultaneously.
- BlueStacks TV- As the name suggests, it allows users to stream their apps to Twitch.tv.
- GamePop- It is a subscription service and allows users to run 500 mobile games on the television. It was developed in 2013.
How to download BlueStacks v4.32.12?
To download the app using the download button.