If you are a person who lives in the gaming world, then BlueStacks is made for you. BlueStacks app player was developed by the BlueStacks, an American company, with a view of integrating the world of mobile gaming with your PC and Macs. That is, the app player permits the user to play all their favorite mobile games on Microsoft Windows and Apple’s MacOS. Even though the basic features of the app player are free to download the advanced optional ones comes with a monthly payment. So far, the company has developed and launched various versions of the BlueStacks app with different additions. The app utilizes the LayerCake technology.
Features of BlueStacks v4.32.18
- It contains 1.5M Android games along with 500,000+ HTML/ Flash games.
- The app player is compatible with PC, Mac, Android, HTML & Flash.
- It can be streamed directly on “twitch”.
- The BlueStacks app can also be used for running non-game apps.
- It enables multi-tasking for playing different games at the same time. Or you can run any non-gaming app along with any gaming apps.
- It has a 2GB RAM/ main memory.
- 4GB of disk space.
How to download BlueStacks v4.32.18?
Steps to download BlueStacks app:
1. Go to the o“Download Button” and click on it.
2. Open the downloaded file to initiate the installation process.
3. Click on the “Install Now” button.
4. Find a desired location for the install by clicking “Customize Installation”.
5. Click on the “Complete” button once the installation is finished.
6. Select a Language on the Welcome Screen.
7. Create or Sign into your existing Google account.